Thursday 26 August 2010

Wetsuits

Looking back over the years I think the first instance was a wetsuit. I was 13 years old and was being introduced to surfing. I had to get a wetsuit, so me and a few friends went to Manchester to a water sports shop to try on suits. I did not know until this point that I had a fetish or what a fetish was. Cutting to the chase .... After looking at the suits all lined up on the pegs I started to get excited  looking at them and the smell...wow!!!! 

Anyone who's had a new wetsuit will agree that its a wonderful smell. I picked the suit I wanted and went in to the changing rooms where I think it changed my life!!!! Putting on the suit on the feeling was fantastic... a small boy with a large hard on and I could not understand why! Red faced and a shammed I could not come out of the changing room because my mates would of made fun out of me with a hard on showing through the suit. also the feeling of the suit next to my skin!!! It was also the very first time that I came and creamed the suit with such a large blow out!!! 

Oops has you say....I can still the assistant asking me if I need help. I took off the suit, got changed and placed the suit back on the peg!!! nicely creamed inside. I never got a wetsuit that day! But, I did get to try  other suits on :)  Then came the day when I got  my first suit. It's like anyone says you never forget your first time. I still blush when I walk past that shop. Its now a ski shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment